Sunday, February 24, 2008

E-MO

Randomly listening to songs in the net and suddenly miss my mummy! How i wish i could be in the warmth of her lap, sleeping on her lap like a little girl. I miss them so, so much! I realise that nowadays it's very easy for me to get emotional. I guess i'm getting old. haiz..:( Missing my roomie who's away in Thailand at the moment. It's so sad staying in the room all alone! I miss the noise we always make playing Hangman. It really liven up the atmosphere which is unlike the atmosphere in the room right now which is so quiet and gloomy. Luckily she's coming back on tuesday. I hate loneliness and quietness!!! How i wish my parents and sis could also come to Singapore.. Miss them so much... Emoing!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

tezuka said...

I missed you too! Oh no! Lonely and quiet is not nice! I had that a lot last sem...T.T I love making noise when playing hangman too!!! It's so fun...I hope our neighbors don't start complaining...O.o haha