I should actually be studying right n0w but I d0n't kn0w why . . I just can't c0ncentrate . .!! Why is it that studying can be s0 difficult s0metimes . .!! Arghh.......
The weather is s0 so s0 garmiiii (hot) . .!! Uff . . y0 Singap0re k0 garmii l3y taa mii laii marr cha h0la ..!! uff uff . . kina est0 garmiii hau.................!!!
This stupid weather is making mii sick .. Since morning, i've been sneezing and sneezing . .!! At times, i feel like cutting off my nose and throwing it off . . Arghhhhh....
There's literally n0 wind in Singapore . . uff . . I'm looking out of my wind0w at the m0ment and all the leaves on the trees have n0 life in them!! They are n0t m0ving at all . .!! Where has the wind g0ne to ..?? Yesterday I was at the beach and normally one would expect heavy wind at the beach right . .!! but n0pe, in the beaches of Singapore . . y0u can actually find n0 wind . . My gosh . .!! I'm seriously hating the weather at the m0ment . .!! It's to0 h0tttt...!!!!!!
o0ps . . enough of gr0using . .!! g0tta get back to studying . . hehhe . .:p
P.S: I hate garmiii . .!!! uffffff.............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment