Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Bored bored and more bored.. In no mood to study.. I guess will wait till night time to finally study. Liverpool lost.. But it's okie.. We'll come back strong next season and win the trophy.. You'll never walk alone.. Your fans will walk with you!!! As for that freaking Man Utd.. I really hope they lose.. Those freaking idiots.. FREAKS!!! HATE them... Argh....

This sem has been a terrible sem for me.. Didn't really went for most of the lectures and didn't really put in my best for studying as well.. Oh no.. I'm just praying that the my cap will be above 2. Oh god.. I promise i'll study hard next sem.. This sem can i be forgiven.. please ensure that i get above cap 2.. I'll pray against all odds that i don't get a phone call from my dean anytime soon during the hols.. Shit man.. Should have studied hard.. Sometimes i hear that there are people complaining that they only got 4. sth for their cap and they are so sad.. My god.. the day i even get a 4, my feet will not touch the ground man.. i'll be flying already.. haha..;p For the moment... I'm just praying..

Lately, i have been having a lot of bonding session with my roomie.. I really think we two really have a lot of things in common.. As a result, it is always very fun to talk to her.. She is a very nice person to talk to and i feel very comfortable with her.. I feel as though i can tell her anything under the sun.. We have been bonding like mad for the last few weeks, cos from next sem onwards, we will no longer be roomies.. Oh no.. I'll miss her so so so much... Haiz.. If only my stay in RH could have been confirmed earlier.. I'll miss her dearly.. We've been cooking, jogging and talking a whole lot more.. Hope she'll come knocking on my door if i get to stay on.. Please do Tirza.. Your presence in my room will be dearly missed..;) And, i'll also miss our block 2 room.. It's really the most accessible and comfortable room at least according to me though we do get to see various kinds of insects that we have never seen in our life before..;p I hope to enjoy the rest of my time in the room as well as with Tirza to the fullest for as long as i can..;p

Another thing that's bothering me at the moment is should i or should i not go back to Nepal during the hols.. I really do want to go back but i might have to stay in hall for 2mth for RHOC.. And i know that if i go back to Nepal, there's a very high possibility that i may not want to come back so soon.. I would want to stay there with my Mummy and sister.. Over here, i'm so lonely.. At least, over there i'll have them for company.. Haiz.. stressed over this issue.. should i or should i not go??? Never in my life had i ever thought that i would actually want to go back to Nepal so much... I guess for me, my home is where my family is.. I think if my sis cannot get visa to stay here, i'll probably go mad and pack my bag and return back with her.. I can't stand being all alone without my family!! If i can't go back this hols.. I'll definitely go back during the decemeber hols..

Another thing that's irritating the hell out of me is the freaking hot weather of Singapore... It's so freaking warm.. What going on man??? I think it's the hottest it has ever been.. Are we experiencing full blown Global Warming??? It's so so so hot.. I feel as though all my energy is being drained away.. HOT!!!!! Sometimes i wish i could just sleep under the shower..

Random thoughts of the day:

Tirza and i were thinking how it would feel like to be a guy for a while.. We are really interested to know how that small brain of guys works.. hahaha..:p

Why sometimes, someone so distant feels so close???

1 comment:

tezuka said...

:D I will miss you soooo much too!!! I just love talking to you about just absolutely everything hahaa!! Yeah!! Our bonding sessions shouldn't stop after this!! More weird laughing sessions for no reason...discussions about things...thoughts...late night jogs...pool...table tennis...eating at strange hours...going to Cheers at weird hours...WAAaaah!! I will be a permanent resident at your room if I can't be a citizen!! Will miss you so much next sem!

Hmm, we will each visit each other's rooms a lot! And chat haha! I think Thuy won't mind hehee...maybe we can bring her to do weird things too lol...

I hope you get Block 3!!! Praying very hard!!

The insects lol!! Yeah! I think our current room is an entomologist's (I think this is an expert on insects) heaven! But don't worry Gail or Wing Mei! It's good points make up for this a thousand times over!! I'm really sorry for the ants I murdered though. I DIDN'T want to murder them! But some simply had to die! T.T