Saturday, May 3, 2008

Happiness..=)

I am so so so so so so so so so happy..... Firstly, i got to stay on in Raffles, then, i got to be neighbours with Tirza. Yay!!! My room is just next to hers.. How cool is that!! I'm so grateful to our new president (Sing Yee) for allocating me the room just next to hers. That was really very very nice of him. I am so so so so so so so so happy.. Thanks a lot to Sing Yee and his JCRC members for giving me a chance to stay on in hall and for giving me such a wonderul room just next to Tirza. I am elated... I' m so glad that i am just next to Tirza.. We can do a whole lot of crazy stuffs together once again.. Yippy.. I can't wait for next sem to start.. Looking forward to it.. It will be a fun sem in hall for me.. Yay!!!

As what Tirza wrote on her blog... We are with Sing Yee and Jiun Haw all the way.. We are your ardent fans..=) Thanks once again..;p It's a happy day.. Looking forward to our pasta cooking session later.. Oh no.. Happiness is consuming me at the moment.. smiles...=)

No comments: