Saturday, May 10, 2008

Day out!!!

I had a pretty interesting day out today.. I went to three different cinemas just to catch the movie, Iron Man.. First, we went to vivo city but there, every slot was a full house. then from there, we proceeded to PS and even there, all the slots were full house. Then it occured to me, this movie must be freaking interesting for it to be full house everywhere! Thus, my friend and i decided that we go to Lido and check it out. Finally, after maybe ard 1 and 1/2 hours of wandering around, we managed to find tickets for the 9pm show at Lido. Well, but the thing was, i didn't really thought that the movie was really that good. Oops.. But it was alright though and i thought Gwyneth Platrow looked hot in the movie.. haha..;p Now there are other movies that i really want to watch.. What happened in Vegas and Maid of honour.. I need to get out of this place.. If not, i'll die of boredom, loneliness and sadness.. I'll go into depression mode.. haha.. so, if anyone is available, please ask this lonely girl out.. If not, she'll die of loneliness.. haha.. But all in all, today was an interesting day out..=)

No comments: