Tuesday, May 20, 2008

HOLIDAY!!!

I had been spending the past few days with my sister and i really enjoyed myself except for the freaking heat. It's so freaking HOT!!! Esp our room, it seems as though heat is stuck in the room and not going out. I'm actually sweating!! Sila sweating means that the room is extremely hot cos normally it's very difficult for Sila to sweat! As a result, i went out very often. Cos at least when i'm outside, i get to enjoy the aircon.. haha.. Oops, i sound so cheap. haha.. but lately, i'm tired of going out as well cos it really drains my energy! Haiz.. i was so looking forward for this hols and now that it's here, i'm not enjoying it as much as how i wanted to enjoy it! But it could also be that there's nothing much for us to do in Singapore. There's nothing much for us to do when we go out except for eating and watching movies. How boring is that man! If only i could go go Nepal for the hols. Haiz.

However, away from all the complains, i actually really did enjoyed my hols.. haha.. I went to a lot of places of interest of Singapore such as Sentosa, Bird Park, Night Safari and such and i have this feeling that the list is going to keep on rising.. I never knew sight seeing to be this much fun! Look like i had spent the past few years of my life in Singapore pretty wasted.. But as the saying goes, late is better than never. Thus, i am really glad that i went to visit these places of interest. I personally would like to promote night safari to everyone esp the animal show.. after watching the show, i realised that pretty soon, animals will replace humans. Animals are showing humans what one should do to save the world! Just how ironic is that! haha.. but it was pretty fun and enriching.. And i think for the first time in my life, i actually saw animals such as lion, tigers, hyena etc so up close. I mean i have seen them before but i think the best i saw of them was on tv but this time, i got to saw them in person with of course some form of barricades around. haha..=) And it was really cool. But the bad thing was that the environment is very natural and there is a funny smell in the air so i kinda developed an allergic reaction to it. I have an allergy towards dirty environments.. haha.. But all in all, the trip was freaking enjoyable. The trip to Sentosa was also very fun. Like i said before, the sky and tuge rides are the must ride thing in Sentosa. To all those who have not experienced it before, please do. It is really very very cool and nice esp at night.. For the first time, i finally got to go to Palawan beach and see the bridge there. Apparently, it is the southern most point of contentinal Asia. How cool is that!! haha.. but the bridge is really beautiful. I actually have lotsa pictures but being the techno-saur that i am, i don't know how to upload them to blogger in the manner i want. haha.. I'll wait for Tirza to come back and teach me..:) I also went to Escape thempark and my advise to anyone who have plans of going there, please do not go. There is basically nothing to do over there. It's so freaking boring!!! For me, it was even more boring cos my company of the day, Nissan suffers from vertigo and after the first ride on the pirate ship, he started getting dizzy. haha.. so ya, my trip to Escape was pretty disappointing! Then after that, went to Pasir Ris beach and i really think it has changed tremendously from the last time i was there. One day, i hope to go cycling there. At the moment, i really feeling like going cycling.. haha..;p Basically my holidays this sem have been pretty interesting and fun! I have basically been going around the various places of interest of Singapore and of course just going out shopping and walking ard as well.. Recently, went to clarke quay and took the river boat ride, which was pretty cool as well. I realised that althought i have stayed in Singapore for the last 21 yrs of my life, i have never been around singapore. I'm so glad that i took this holiday to venture around. I really think it has been worth it. I wanna go to the Singapore flyer next as well as the bungee jump in clarke quay next. I think it will be pretty cool to ride these rides. But then, now that RHOC has started, i am not sure whether i will have the time or not. But according to Kelvin, we should have at least 4 days free out of the whole week but then, given that i have 4 tuitions, i am seriously wondering whether i'll have the time to go around and venture or not. Hopefully i'll have the time..=)

Today, RHOC kinda had it unofficial meeting for the first time after the holidays. Well, it was a rather tiring and exhaustive meeting cos we were setting up the RHOC office. We had to literally get down on our hands and knees to clean up the whole place And when i say hands and knees, i really mean it. We had to mop the place with our hands with a piece of cloth. But it was a fun experience. I thought all of us looked so cute mopping around down on our knees. haha..=) But i must say that the library was freaking dirty lah.. Wonder what those people did inside there while they were studying..;p We also had to shift things from the block 6 store room to the upper lounge and boy were those stuffs heavy. I think i got the exercise i need after slacking for so long during the hols. But it was fun too. Unity depicts strength and that's what i saw among the RHOCers. I think my Raffles Orientation Experience will be a fun one. ;p At the moment, i freaking and uber tired and exhausted from all that working so i guess i will sleep. Tomorrow, we have our first official meeting from 10am all the way to 10pm.. Yup, 12hrs of non-stop working and thinking. haha..;)

No comments: