1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
Maybe i'll cry a lot in the beginning but not cos he betrayed me but because i'm angry with myself for choosing such a man! Then, i'll start thinking of ways to get back at him..
#2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
I wish that my family is all back together here in Singapore..;)
#3. What will your dream wedding be like?
With the man who loves me and we take our vows together in a heaven inspired themed wedding in the presences of our families.
#4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
Regarding my studies, yup, I'm still confused over what course to major in.. haha..;p Life in general, no idea as to what lies ahead so how to even get confused.
#5. What’s your ideal lover like?
Must love me more than anything in the world. Must love my family and his family and of course, my family must love him back. =)
#6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Being loved by someone.
#7. What do you see yourself as?
I have done my bestest to make my Mummy proud of me!
#8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
I'll probably be very very sad and maybe like what Tirza said, might cry but I'll be happy for him no matter what..;)
#9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Since yesterday, I'm uber uber happy.. haha.. :)
#10. If you had a choice, what kind of family you want to be born into?
My family for sure! No changes.. I love them super duper a lot.. haha..=)
#11. Is being tagged fun?
It's fun especially when I'm so bored. haha..;)
#12. How do you see yourself in ten years time?
Married with a happy family..=) Together with all my loved ones as well.
#13. Who are currently the most important people to you?
Definitely my family and people in my life who i care for..=)
#14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
She's a fantastic person whose company i really enjoy.. She's a very nice person as well.. I feel as though we share similar thoughts on certain issues..;)
#15. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
Hmmm.. I don't like anything that's too extreme.. so i hope i'm in the middle class band. And hopefully i'm married.. haha...;p
#16. What’s the first thing you do every morning?
Basically i'm asleep throughout the morning but now that RHOC has started, I'm in meetings in the morning nowadays..;)
#17. Would you give all in a relationship?
I'll love him with all my heart..;)
#18. Do you live to love, live to hate or live for the sake of living?
Live to love.. I'm in love with love.. haha..;)
#19. What type of friends do you like?
I like all my friends..=)
#20. What type of friends do you dislike?
I don't dislike my friends.. I love all my friends..=)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment