Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Crapping!!!

I'm sad, unhappy, jealous, disappointed and bored.. In just one day, i felt all these emotions.. I think i'm getting more and more emotional.. Maybe it comes with age i guess.. Lately, I'm thinking more and more with my heart. Maybe it is true when they say, women are emotional creatures.. haha.. I also think that my biological clock is ticking away.. everytime i see a baby on the streets, i feel like having one for myself. In this stressful and unhappy life, i think i really need a baby to help cheer up my life.;0 Maybe it's time i do something about my life plans.. muahahaha...

Daddy called early in the morning of Father's Day.. Felt so happy hearing his voice after so long.. Was missing him so much.. Luckily he called.. managed to wish him Happy Father's Day early in the morning..

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY.. Love you DADDY..=)

Watched Kungfu Panda and Incredible Hulk.. Kungfu Panda is one movie i would like to recommend to everyone to watch, it's really worth it.. It's so freaking hilarious.. It's a must watch movie.. As for Incredible Hulk, hmm.. till where i watched, it was quite a nice movie.. I mean it is also worth watching.. But, i feel asleep towards the ending so i'm not sure how the ending is like but according to what my friend told me, i don't think the ending is that nice. But i guess one has to watch it to give a fair judgement.. I felt so irritated that i felt asleep. I didn't want to but i just couldn't stay awake. I think it was the flu medicine that i took.. it really made me drowsy.. haiz.. i guess i'll watch the movie online one day..;)

Now, i wanna watch Get Smart, Shaolin girl and The Happening.. But the sad thing is i have no time.. haiz.. i'm so sad.. I'm literally cooped up in the RHOC room from morning to night from monday to thursday.. Only my friday is free cos my sats and suns are taken up by tuition... My god, i think i'm going to die from exhaustion soon.. Tired! Freaking Tired! haiz.. I also wanna go cycling so much but i think it's going to be postponed till late late.. haiz.. So sad..

My sweetie is finally coming back.. yippy.. can't wait for the 14th of july.. I missed her so so so much.. I can finally have my bonding session with her.. yay!!! counting down..

Random thoughts..I'm disappointed..Took a step forward only to realise that i'm a few steps backwards.. It's been wrong right from the start.. you'll never understand cos you never took the initiative to try and understand..

No comments: