Sometimes.. I wonder how is it that we only realise how important a person had been in our lives only when that person presence is no longer among us. Sometimes, i feel as though i might have taken the care and concerns of the people around me for granted. I feel as though they have given me a lot and i have taken a lot from them but i have given them very little back in comparison.Generally i'm not really a very overtly emotional person as in i hate showing emotions in public. I really think it is unnecessary as a result.. many people think that i do not care for them but the thing is I may not show it to them all the time but when they really need help, i really do try my bestest to be there for them. And when it's time for me to show my emotions, i will naturally show it but i really and sincerely think it is unnnecessary for us to show it to everyone in the general public. I do apologise to all those people who feel as though i do not care for them. Actually i do care for you all but the thing is that i just can't bring myself to show it in public. And i really hope that you will not force me for doing so cos i'm really feeling very suffocated...
I sincerely think that i am very apologitic towards someone.. I feel as though i have genuinely hurt your feelings. Well, all i can say to you is, I never meant to ever hurt you.. But i feel as though i might have committed the graviest mistake anyone could have ever committed. I hope you can ever find it in yourself to forgive me.. I'm really very very sorry..
I was MIA for so long from blogging.. Well.. it was basically due to me joining RHOC (Raffles Hall Orientation Committee) We were basically out of tune with the outside world for practically 2 months.. Thinking about it.. indeed it was scary but it was really an experience of a lifetime. I finally got to know how much hard work actually goes through the planning process of making an Orientation successful. Previously, whenever i went for any orientation programmes, i had never imagined that such hard work actually goes through behind the scenes. Trust me when i say it's really hard work. So people out there, if next time you all ever have to attend orientation programmes, do bear in mind that the prganisers really went through a hard time coming up with such programmes for you all.. So, please do try and appreciate their hard work although sometimes it may not always be the bestest of work.. haha..;) All in all, i enjoyed my 2 month stint as a RHOCer and when everything came to an end, i was a bit sad but as the saying goes, all good things must come to an end. But at least the memories will stay with me for the whole lifetime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment