I was so sick a few days ago. I couldn't even breathe when i was sleeping at night. And what i don't understand is.. why does the sneezing and coughing starts only when i'm about to sleep.. when i'm awake, i don't but the moment i land on the bed, i start. Even my sickness was trying to irritate the hell out of me it seemed. And it's a very sad thing to be alone when one's sick. Whenever i'm sick, i feel very sad for myself. I tend to think a lot about my mummy. I remember the times when we were young and whenever we fell sick, mummy would stay vigil by our bedside taking care of our every needs. I miss mummy very very much. there will never be anyone in this world who will love us as much as our parents would. Their love for us is selfless. We, the children are the selfish ones.. sometimes to get what we want, we tend to neglect the feelings of our parents. And i must say, i myself have been guilty of such actions before in my life. I'm sorry Mummy and Daddy.. I love you all very much.
I'm kinda stressed at the moment. Everything is stressing me out. Studies is stressing me out and the countless tuitions that i have is also stressing me out. I'm being crushed by the mountain heaps of responsibilities on top of me. I'm so missing out on the joys of hall life at the moment.I think i have become one of the phantoms of hall.. haiz.. I don't wanna be a Phantom. I can't wait for October to come so that all my tuitions can end for the year and i can get some breathing space back. Stressed!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment