Friday, November 20, 2009

Walla . . As it's the time for the final exams . . it was very high likely that i would be visiting my blog once again . . I've realised that i tend to remember that i have a blog only when i'm going through my exams period . . I guess it's the only time whereby i really feel the need to vent out my thoughts . .

I totally hate studying . . In the beginning, i thought it was just a passing phrase in my life and that i'll get through it sooner or later but i guess not. As time passes, my hatred for studying seems to be growing stronger and stronger. I really don't know whether i should even be continuing with my studies cos i really feel that I'm wasting my time. Well . . mummy wants me to do honors and i would love to do it for her but the thing is I really really am hating studying at the moment . . Arghhh . . God, please help me through this phrase . . Let me complete my honors with ease . . Bless me . .!!

Another thing is that i really think i'm really not happy from the inside . . I feel as though something is bugging me . .!! There's something inside me that i know is hurting me and preventing me from being happy . . And the thing is i do know what is the thing that's making me unhappy but the thing is I'm afraid to face up to it. As it's always said, It's always easier to avoid things than face up to it . . I guess humans are cowards by nature . . I really hope i can finally face up to it . .

I miss my mummy a lot . . I wish she was here with me . . She's the pillar of strength in my life . . Love her sooooooooo much and miss her sooooooooo much . . Haiz . . Wish you were here MUMMY . .!!

No comments: