I'm suffering from a terrible terrible toothache. It totally sucks because not only will be alone for the whole of Christmas, I've gotten Mr toothache here to keep me accompany. As if being alone was not miserable enough, Mr toothache had to come along to make my misery that much more miserable. Arghh.. I'm soooo pissed.
Christmas oh Christmas how much i love Christmas. Though it's a festival supposedly celebrated by the Christians, i just love how over the years, it has become a festive that transcends all religious barriers. I feel as though everyone regardless of what religion they follow, everyone enjoys Christmas. I love Christmas, i feel as though it is the one festival that integrates everyone together. Maybe the notion of " It's the season of giving" that makes Christmas so appealing. Cos, just as much as how much people love receiving presents, i believe that somewhere in the bottom of their hearts, everyone love giving away presents as well..
MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone out there . .=)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment