Monday, March 31, 2008

Birthday celebrations!

My BirthdaY celebration in Raffles Hall..


The whole gang


Me, cutting the cake..


The cake was simply delicious..


The gals..


My Roomie and me

Gideon, Nick and Jia Voon..

Thierry and me


Jerome and me, He's really tall.. I'm already on my tip-toes..=)


That's Jia Jia at the back with the paper plate.. haha..;p


Peek-a-boo!!!


Gail and me with peek-a-boo Jia Jia..=)


Jia Voon and me!

Gideon, Nick and me..
Celebration at Down Town East Chalet!
Bernard, Nicholas and my birthday together!


Cutting the cake! Another cake that was delicious! Love mango..
Nicholas, Deann, Vel, Sebastien, Seng Kiat, sis and Bernard..
I really had the most wonderful 21st birthday celebration amongst all my friends! Thanks a lot for making my entrance into adulthood that much more memorable. I'm really thankful to all of you for making such great arrangements for my birthday. I am really touched.. THANKS and love ya all!!! For my Rafflesians mates, in case i cannot stay on in hall next sem, i'll always remember you all and the fond memories created..=)

1 comment:

tezuka said...

I hope you will be able to stay!!! :D Praying that you will!!!