I just realised that maybe i am really stressed out but just that i never really realised it myself. My sister once told me that whenever i'm stressed out, i tend to eat a lot but then, i shut her off saying "No, i'm eating a lot right now (which at that time was after i returned to Singapore after spending 7mths in Nepal) cos i missed Singapore food" thus i was gorging myself. But then, currently, i realised that i'm gorging myself with food again and that i have many assignments and projects due and mid-terms to study for. I'm really stressed i guess. And my food hunger crave starts after midnight. Arggg... How unhealthy is that!! Shit man, i hate being stressed. Why did i put myself in such situations??? Why, Why??? I wanna go home.. I miss my family so so so much..
I think my roomie has the same problem as me too as in she too seems to be having late night hunger pangs of late. Normally she's not like that. But lately with her P2 out and stuff, i figured she's stressed out as well. So, if you do happen to pass by Raffles Hall Block two probably after 11pm, you may highly likely smell instant noodles likely Tom-yam flavoured aroma floating around. And probably the two of us are the guilty folks. But of late, my roomie's not really in the room cos she's literally over-nighting at her studio. Sometimes, i really feel very tired and sad for her. Architecture is really a hard course. I take my hat's off to them. Sometimes, i feel very useless compared to my roomie. Her workload is like almost 70% more than mine and she still doesn't complain as much as I do. I guess i'm just being a plain loser complaining.. So Tirza.. 'Jia You' to the both of us. I know you can do it! I will always be rooting for you. If the need arises, i can always accompany you to your studio at night and keep ya company..;) Both of us misses our family and can't wait to be back with them. So, let's work towards the ending of this semester and our final exams so that finally we will be able to see and be with them again.. yay!!
My friend just recently asked me, "Why are you so free". Then i started wondering, Am i really that free! I guess i'm just trying to run away from all my problems. My mind is constantly thinking about so many things that sometimes i feel as though it is going to burst. I guess this explains as to why i can't sleep at night. Cos, the moment i lie on my bed, my mind will be free to think about these problems again preventing me from sleeping. Thus, i rather be on my lappie 24\7 either watching shows online or doing weird quizzes just so i don't ever have to think about these problems! The question lingering on my mind right now is:
WAS MY DECISION THE RIGHT ONE?
God, please enlighten me on this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
To the bestest!! of roomies:
Well, hhaa!! YOur descriptions are sooo apt!!! Tom Yam!! Lols, we have to make REAL tom yam one day...argh, I finished the last of mine...I wish I brought more. Haha, gambate to the both of us! Perhaps we should find something healthier to snack on hehe...I think we may just need something to munch...releasing stress y'know...hehe. You're a GREAT roomie (dun come studio, it's okay...studio DOES THINGS TO PEOPLE)
Thanks so much!!! Yea, yea, missing my fam! Wish I could be...A little girl again :D...
I think your decision is the right one :D My mom told me that whatever decision you make, then that is the right one :) It makes life easier, and usually it is the right one! Thinking about this won't help much! Hehee...but keep praying, and God will in His own way show you the way! :D
All the best! :P
Post a Comment