My Friendster horoscope for my sign which i kinda think is true for me! I have no idea what i'm headed for.. It's still a blurred vision. I need to make up my mind fast!!!
Aries (Mar 21 - Apr 19)
The Bottom Line
You're still a work in progress -- think of your future. Who do you want to be?
In Detail
You have a healthy sense of who you are, but do you have a good sense of the person who you want to be? You're still a work in progress -- everyone is. And you need to think of your future not only in terms of where you'll be living and what you'll be doing, (so true.. where i'm going to be in the future is so uncertain.. Is it Singapore, Nepal or don't know where???) but in terms of who you want to become. Aim high. You can take the pressure! It's critical for you to maintain an open mind and be willing to learn. Embrace controversial ideas, because they will teach you valuable lessons.
I didn't get Raffles hall.. Sad! Very sad! I really hope i can stay on! I love Raffles and i want Raffles...=(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment