Tuesday, March 4, 2008

What exactly is Flirting..=)

I got this from a website. And i was kinda surprised. I guess perhaps a lot of pple have been flirting unintentionally if what is written below is the true definition of flirting. But to a certain extent, these actions are already signs of crush or signs of that person liking that person already. haha..:p I'm just surprised!

HOW GIRLS FLIRTS:

1.She calls you by your full name not just a nick name. ( I tend to call some of my guy friends by their full name too. Ops.. )
2. She hits you softly on the arm and laughs when you say something funny.
3. She flips her hair when she's talking to you. ( could be accidental as well right )
4. She touches your arm when she talks to you.
5. She says, "No, I'm not telling you who I like!" with a big smile on her face.
6. She asks you who you like or who you would go out with seemingly interested.
7. When you go to the movies with a bunch of your friends and she is almost always next to you.
8. She criticizes the girl you like.
9. You catch her staring at you.
10. She plays with your hair or tries to put make up on you.
11. Her friends outside of school and in school knows about you, and says she talks about you a lot.
12. She knows your phone number and address. ( pretty much like a stalker rather than flirting? )
13. She will try and talk, and spend time with you as much as possible

HOW GUYS FLIRT:

1. He stares at you a lot.
2. He hits you alot. (just play hitting )
3. He uses the first thing that pops into his head to start a converstaion with you.
4. He yelled, "Hi!", to your mum that day she picked you up from school. ( I would think that's rude of him. Must say 'hi auntie'. haha..;p )
5. He blew off his buddies to go see "Brown Sugar" with you cuz you couldn't get another girl pal to go and didn't want to go alone.
6. He tries to make you laugh anyway even if he gets hurt in the process
7. His voice gets softer whenever you two talk.
8. You hung up on him. He called you back.
9. You were invited by him to a group outing. ( Friends do that too right )
10. He called you to talk about nothing at all.
11. He imitates your laugh. OK, you do laugh PRETTY LOUD. Which makes you laugh even harder... (???)
12. He remembers little things you mention in casual conversation
13. He sometimes stares straight into your eyes.
14. He uses every possible way to touch you (your hair, face, thighs, KNEES,ect.) ( Isn't that like molestation. haha..;p )

Something from my sociology class: When a wife is being abused by her husband, it's labelled as an assault case but when the husband is being abused by the wife, it's labelled as a gender equality case. Hahaha..;p Sometimes, i feel that guys may really be on the losing end but what can we do when they (guys) love to establish themselves as the physically stronger sex. We (girls) are just trying to protect ourselves.. haha..;p

3 comments:

tezuka said...

I...don't think I have...ever flirted before O.o even if I like the guy! I am weird haha!
I don't think a guy has ever flirted with me either...Oh dear... :P

Great post! Lol...I shall use it, next time I like a guy haha! I think...if I remember hhee... :)

Gail said...

I don't think that's the way to flirt! Especially the girls one. Goodness if that is I have been sending A LOT of WRONG messages... oh no, oh no!

Sila said...

Yup Gail.. my exact sentiments as well.. I also hope it's not true. Cos i think i'm guilty of some as well.. haha..:p

Tirza, no worries.. i think if you like a guy, you will have your ways of showing him that you like him. No need to follow these. haha..;) 'Jia you' to us to find the right one.. haha..;)